"So I says to Mabel I says......."

So it's like this.


With only 5 working days left here, I'm really starting to wind down.


Sometimes to the point where people are occasionally poking me with sharp objects to see if I'm still awake.


I know most people enjoy a good poking (write your own material, I
can't be bothered), now and again, but why don't they just let me be?




We had morning tea this morning (what better time I hear you say), and
if truth be known, I was kind of expecting a "he's leaving" (or
possibly "the power of Christ compels you!", whilst flailing in my
direction with a bottle of holy water), speech from my boss.

But nothing. Nada. Zip.
Go figure.


Ah well, like they say, don't sweat the petty things....and....err....don't pet the sweaty things.
Or something like that.





Oh, I found this rather funny.
Posted on 3:13 PM by thenewbeige and filed under | 0 Comments »

0 comments:

Post a Comment