We're all going on a.......*disgruntled mumbling*

So....after a much needed break, I and my livejournalistic alter-ego return.


The last few days have been spent at a little place down the coast.


And, in the immortal words of Britney Spears (whose moral edict I always strive to live my life by):


Oh my God. Oh my God. Oh. My. God 


What an amazing place.


Should I start by mentioning the plunge pool leading down to the ocean?; or perhaps describe the exquisite strawberry and lychee caprioskas that were served at the cocktail bar with the open fireplace and extremely comfy lounges. Or the superb day spa where Megan will knead, scrub, manipulate and tone your muscles back to their original shape?


I can't decide.


(also noteworthy were the ridiculously fluffy towels that gave a similar feeling to drying yourself with a small declawed polar bear)...


And all this only 2 and a half hours drive away from the frigid shores of Lake Burley Griffin. YOU (yes, I'm pointing at you), need to get there.


Now.


Oh, and as some of you may already know, I commenced my new role working in the same building as Señor Milky. There are now 3 DJ's in this building.


I like those odds.

Posted on 8:22 AM by thenewbeige and filed under | 0 Comments »

0 comments:

Post a Comment