Star Wars flava..

Someone should initiate a study to prove that mid-afternoon is the slowest part of the day.



Pop Quiz:

My boss is ignoring me because :



a). He hopes that I'll eventually crack and do something productive

b). Handing in my resignation 2 days ago now causes him to see me as nothing more than a coffee-imbibing usurper

c). His susceptibility to Jedi mind-control tricks is greater than I had presumed

d). His mind is completely occupied by the odd-looking woman that's just moved into the Big Brother house





Either my mind is playing tricks on me, or the second hand on the clock just ticked backwards.





Thought for the day ->

Light travels faster than sound, which is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
Posted on 2:08 PM by thenewbeige and filed under | 0 Comments »

0 comments:

Post a Comment