Hotel life..

Well...here I am sitting in the middle of a training session. After 2 and a half days, my brain is slowly filling up. I know this because my head is getting harder to hold up, and when I tilt it sideways little 1's and 0's keep dropping out of my ears.


I'm thinking that if it gets too full, I'll start forgetting important things. Like why people wear leather pants. Or what all those stupid coffee terms actually mean.


On the upside...I'm in Sydney!.


Tonight I hit General Pants, Saba, Marcs, Tuckwell Brown, Orson and Blake and countless other stores in order to empty the contents of my bank account into their respective coffers with absolute alacrity.


On the downside, I really miss my kids :o(

Posted on 12:52 PM by thenewbeige and filed under | 0 Comments »

0 comments:

Post a Comment