Oh, I'm going to hell for this..

A WebChat with Stevie Wonder

MODERATOR: We'll begin. All questions and responses are moderated, mind you! First question is from RuggaTug22.

RuggaTug22: OMG!

MODERATOR: Go ahead RugaTug22.

RugaTug22: First of all, let me just say that I am honored to chat with you! Your music has been so inspirational and a major part of my

STEVIE: dwf

RugaTug22: life for as long

STEVIE: weq23

RugaTug22: as I can remember. In fact, when I married my

STEVIE: awdfk sc dsadd

RugaTug22: wife

STEVIE: ZXqasd=oge\]p

STEVIE: x

RugaTug22: Uh??????

MODERATOR: Go ahead RugaTug22.

RugaTug22: When I married my wife, the song we chose to start the reception

STEVIE: krgqe

STEVIE: f

STEVIE: ;'

RugaTug22: ?????????????????????

MODERATOR: Hold on RugaTug22.

RugaTug22: What's the deal?

MODERATOR: Hold on.

STEVIE: c, .v

MODERATOR: Hold on...

RugaTug22: ?

MODERATOR: I'm sending him an IM, hold on.

STEVIE: ,mm=

STEVIE:

STEVIE: jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj

STEVIE has left the chat.

MODERATOR: We have Kevin Federline next week.

***THIS CHAT HAS BEEN TERMINATED BY THE MODERATOR***

Posted on 2:22 PM by thenewbeige and filed under | 0 Comments »

0 comments:

Post a Comment