I hate you Daryl..

Okay. Here's one thing that's always defied explanation for me.

Why is it that girls that have, shall I say, 'amply proportioned gluteii' and yet choose to wear those skin-tight black gym pants honestly believe that by tying a bulky jumper around their waist this will effectively camouflage the body part in question?

Now call me a a bit of a realist here, but I'm fairly sure that coating your bum in something that looks like it started it's life as a black proctologists glove with some of the fingers missing is not going to be the most flattering fashion scenario for any female self-conscious about her own figure.

Given the already tenuously sartorial situation above, why on earth would you combine that with the unwanted attention of a midriff-secured 'Daryl Somers special'?


Posted on 9:13 AM by thenewbeige and filed under | 0 Comments »

0 comments:

Post a Comment