Spin That Wheel.

I stand, eyes closed, oblivious to nothing other than what some Gen X-ers may call 'The Vibe'; my concentration focussed on an indefinable, intangible aspect of social interaction.

The next choice, all those that have come before it, and all that follow, must be carefully considered. Each must flow, must travel, must have substance, but most importantly, must evoke.

I choose.

Sounds fuse together. A symbiotic relationship is born as each becomes intrinsic to the other. The foundations of one is the basis of the next. For some, hands raise in elated recognition; for others, blissful oblivion. Communication exists via this rhythmic electronic language, and everyone is listening.

Bodies glide together in motion, captured in the white-hot arc of light. Frozen instants of infatuation. Confusion. Flirtation. Frustration.

The tempo rises, all influenced by it oblivious.

This is my passion. My element. Here, I am complete.
Posted on 6:44 PM by thenewbeige and filed under | 0 Comments »

0 comments:

Post a Comment