Go away.

For those of you that have ever seen a movie entitled 'Office Space' wherein a fiercely annoying lump of a woman proclaims to anyone with less than a rictus grin that they appear to have a 'case of the Mondays', I, today, am a thoroughly suitable candidate.

Having had a weekend which I considered to be wholly enjoyable, I appear to have woken up this morning in a mood diametrically opposed to the general bonhomie I have experienced over the past two days.
In short, I am completely devoid of mirth.

Perhaps this is the non-pharmaceutical version of 'Suicidal Tuesday', that well-known period following an ecstasy-fuelled weekend, whereupon you awaken feeling like you've just been dumped by Tila Tequila because you weren't smart/tall enough.
In short, you have no logical reason to continue living.

Today I articulate this by staring hatefully into the soulless eyes of any public servant (yes, I do realise the irony), that comes within striking distance of me.

Fear my caffeine-deprived wrath..somewhat.


"When the blood burns, how prodigal the soul lends the tongue vows".. - Hamlet, Act I, iii
Posted on 11:54 AM by thenewbeige and filed under | 0 Comments »

0 comments:

Post a Comment